In an effort to do our part in limiting the spread of COVID-19, we have made the difficult decision to postpone our opening of the club until further notice. While we are still in the process of finalizing our location, the health and safety of our members, guests and staff is our top priority.
Thank you for your patience and understanding in this unprecedented time. Please contact us if you have any questions and/or follow us on Facebook and/or Instagram to keep up-to-date with the club’s status.
While it is still possible to have an opening before the end of 2020 we expect that delays due to COVID will push the opening date into 2021.